6. SHIPMENTS, COSTS AND DELIVERY
6.1 Each shipment contains:
· The / the products / or ordered / or;
· The relative transport document / accompanying invoice;
· Any accompanying documentation required based on the country of dispatch
· Any information and marketing material
6.2 The products purchased will be delivered by the courier identified by the seller to the shipping address indicated by the Customer on the Order with insured shipping.
6.3 The products are summoned, based on availability, within 7 working days. All the items we ship are packed and protected with great care to avoid being damaged in transit.
6.4 Orders with destination Italy are delivered by courier (Nexive, Crono, Bartolini, SDA) in 1-3 working days. Standard shipping costs 6 euros.
For orders over 75 Euros shipping is free.
6.5 For European Union destinations, orders are delivered by UPS courier in 3 - 7 working days.
The shipment price of the varies according to the destination as follows:
· Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Luxembourg, Principality of Monaco, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Austria, Croatia, Finland, Northern Ireland, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary 12 Euros.
· Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Romania 15 Euros.
· United Kingdom 17 Euro.
· Norway, Switzerland 29 Euro.
For international destinations, orders are delivered by UPS courier in 10-20 working days.
The price of the shipment varies according to the destination as follows:
· United States, Canada 26 euros.
· Turkey 28 euros.
· Malta 31 euros.
· Australia, Brazil. China, Japan 43 Euro.
· Russia 54 euros.
6.6 We ship worldwide but the prices are not fixed.
For more information contact the e-mail address: email@example.com
For the rest of the world , parcels are delivered in 10 - 20 working days.
6.7 The shipping cost is charged at the payment on the total order. The carrier is not obliged to request payments.
6.8 Kamiorigami is not responsible for any delays due to the carrier.
6.9 At the goods delivery by the courier, the buyer is required to check that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the sealing materials of the packaging (eg adhesive tape).
Any packaging damage and / or the product or the packages mismatch must be immediately reported, by putting a written, "acceptance with reservation", specifying the reason for the reservation, on the courier's proof of delivery. After having signed the courier's document, the buyer will not be able to make any objection about the external conditions of what has been delivered.
6.10 Any physical integrity problems, the correspondence of the products found from the communication within 5 days to the address firstname.lastname@example.org